On 29th February, the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the #UnionBudget2016 in the backdrop of a slowdown in the global economy. The Indian Economy, however, has infused optimism with the growth of GDP increasing to 7.6%. Key amendments that can impact the #Gems & #Jewelry Industry have been summarised in this #Infographic
Budget 2016: Impact on the Gems & Jewellery Industry
- STUDENT OF J K DIAMONDS INSTITUTE WINS NATIONAL JEWELLERY AWARDS BY GEMS & JEWELLERY COUNCIL
- Blockchain and the Jewelry Industry
- Why should retailers collaborate with social influencers?
- 5 Social media strategies to enhance your jewelry business
- 7 Customer Relationship strategies that Jewelers must follow