Computer Aided Design is a 3D software used for product manufacturing. CAD in Jewelry is used to convert a design sketch or a one dimensional image into 2D and 3D object making it available for 3D printing and thereafter Casting. Production with the help of CAD results in efficiency, better finishing and less metal wastage.
- Product developer. The process from designing to the execution of the product development cycle is the responsibility of the product developer
- A person looking to start a jewelry design studio or freelance jewelry business
- Jewellery manufacturer
- Jewellery Retailer
- Manual Jewelry designer looking to upskill and diversify.
- CAD designer looking to upskill to the latest software and features including rendering
- J K Diamonds Institute of Gems & Jewelry has been famous in the industry for providing High Quality Practical Training since 1989. Thousands of diamond traders, jewellers and professionals have benefited from our training systems which have been developed to provide you technical skills keeping the real market scenarios in mind.
- We principally do not believe in theoretical and bookish knowledge. Hence our courses are developed by Industry veterans and new generation entrepreneurs using latest features, technology and market adaptability.
- Practical Jewelry Budgeting and business or professional skills needed for succeeding in the Gems & jewelry industry are in-built in all our courses.
- Several industry visits are organised such as markets, factories, design studios, exhibitions, fashion shows, online trading, including international trips to provide students hands-on experience of the functioning of the industry
- Our Faculties are very experienced having high qualifications and having their own successful establishments in the Gems & jewelry industry. You may not find such highly qualified trainers elsewhere.
- Our track sheet enables individual attention on every student. We follow a dynamic batch system that helps in tracking every student’s progress and improve learning outcome.
- Self paced learning. Since every student’s speed, concentration and grasping is different, our training systems help students progress as per their need and requirement, irrespective of other students’ progress.
- In fact, even after completing courses in International Institutes, students have enrolled with us for market oriented practical training. This only proves the level of our commitment to quality training.
You can pay the fees using any mode of transfer including cash, cheque, DD, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS. However, please note that the cash will be accepted subject to the threshold limit as per the Income tax law.
Yes, we offer 0% EMI facility for those who require financial assistance. With the 0% EMI offer, you can pay for the course in five to six monthly installments – with no extra charge. We have tied up with finance partners to offer you EMI at no additional cost. Once you fill out your application form for the course, our admission counsellor will guide you through the financial assistance process. Upon approval from the financial partner, you can successfully commence your course.
Yes, we do provide placement assistance. We have a strong Alumni network and several companies enquire with us with their vacancies. We send the CV/portfolio of the shortlisted students to such companies. In fact, we have a separate department to assist students’ placement. We also organise campus recruitment events where companies conduct on-the-spot interviews on campus at JK. Click Here To be done for PDG course as well.
However, we do NOT guarantee you a placement. If anybody claims to provide placement guarantees then think twice. Your focus should be on undergoing best quality practical training which would eventually land you better growth-oriented jobs. If you fall for the trap of placement guarantees, you will be stuck in a low paying job for a long time with only half knowledge.
These are skilled based courses and as such no education qualification is compulsory. However, we would recommend 10+ Grade students and basic computer knowledge to be eligible for the courses.
Maximum 10 students per batch. Since we provide 100% practical training and individual attention, we do not accept more than 10 students in a batch.
Pursue a course that you are most passionate about. If you need our guidance, we suggest you register for a free workshop at our campus. In this free workshop, we will explain in detail about all the course structure, curriculum, industry highlights, professional opportunities, business opportunities, and a lot more. This is an interactive session to enable us to understand your interest, aptitude and future career plans and will accordingly guide you for the most suitable course.
You can register for the workshop here: Click here